Fix Discord Screen Share No Audio Discord Streaming No Sound
Gamers often complain about�Discord Screen share no audio�errors while they are on the game.
If you are also facing a similar issue, we have got some great hacks, to fix the�discord no sound screen share�errors in no time.
Why Does Discord Screen Share No Audio Error Occurs?
There can be various reasons behind the�discord screen share audio not working. Common factors that affect discord audio are not having discord on your PC, erroneous audio drivers, loading error of the screen share, and many more.�
modern gamers prefer to have screen share with discord audio. If there is no audio on discord while screen sharing, it can be really frustrating.
Before fixing this error, you must know all the reasons why your�friend can�t hear audio on screen share discord.
- When the discord screen share features faulty audio from the initial stage. Using an old version of discord can result in this.
- This can happen when your Pc has an erroneous audio driver.
- Incorrect administrative entry results in�discord streaming no sound�errors.
- Using an incompatible application with discord screen share.
- When there is no route for discord to transfer the audio file.
- Discord screen share no audio Chrome�errors occur when you stream discord in an incompatible online platform like YouTube.
- System Antivirus can often damage the discord program and affect audio streaming effects.
How to Screen Share Audio on Discord?
If you want to share audio on discord you should enable the sound sharing option on discord very easily, to play alongside the video share option.
Audio sharing along with the screen while gaming is one of the coolest features of Discord.
If you can�t use it properly, it is likely to cause inconvenience.
How to Fix Discord Screen Share Audio Not Working?
To fix discord screen share audio not working you need to Update audio drivers on Windows PC. To do this follow methods�No. 6�The step-by-step guide help you to update your audio driver.
Well, Audio sharing over discord is one of the latest features of the gaming platform.
Naturally, there are bugs in the features as well.
These bugs help you notice the problems when discord refrains from picking up audio.
If an error has been detected, these hacks will help you fix the problems in no time.
1. Computer Restarting:
This is probably the simplest solution to discord no audio problems, but a powerful one too. If the problem is minor rebooting the operating system helps, but not always.�
Sometimes other programs that run in the system background get in conflict with discord and result in�discord go alive no audio�issues.�
2. Updating The Discord Application:
updating the discord app often fixes problems with discord audio not working during a screen share.
You can make it happen in 4 easy steps-
- Press the keys��Windows + R��simultaneously to open the��run��dialogue page.
- Type in��%localappdata%��and press the��Enter��button on your Keyboard.
- In the app data page double-click on each of��Discord��and��update.exe��simultaneously. this helps in updating the app.
- Let the update happen smoothly and relaunch the app to check for audio errors.
3. Give Discord Administrative Rights:
Discord was working properly before the introduction of add-on audio features with the screen share features.
Often, due to excess resource loading, the screen share feature fails to function the audio part properly.�
The best way to fix this by giving administrative rights to discord.
This how you can make it happen-
- Press the keys��Windows + E��simultaneously to launch file Explorer.
- Scroll to navigate to the location where discord was installed.
- When you find the��Discord.exe��icon, right-click on it and then press the��Run as Administrator��tab.
- Press the��OK��tab to save the access settings.
Relaunch the app and see how it performs now.
Tips for you:�10 Ways to Fix Discord Won�t Open
4. Avoid Using a Full-Screen Window:
When you play games using discord on a full-screen mode, the audio while streaming gets hampered.
This happens as the audio files get in conflict with the discord permissions.�
The best way to avoid this is by playing the games in the off-screen mode of the window in a minimized version.
5. Add Activities to Discord:
Discord is programmed to function in a way that it detects your activity. Majorly, when discord no sound errors when you play games.
To avoid this, you need to add some activity on discord.�
- Go to��Settings��from the��Start��menu and select��Apps�.
- From the��Apps��list select Discord and open�.
- Go to��Discord settings��and click to open.
- Click on the��Games��option from the left-side navigation panel on discord settings.
- On the games page. navigate to the tab called��Game Activity��and click to add an activity.
- Add a sound activity and toggle the toggle button ahead of the Overlay tab to turn it on.
Adding sound activity often helps in avoiding no audio errors by discord.
6. Update The Faulty Audio Drivers:
If you are using a backdated or faulty audio driver, no sound errors are likely to occur during online screen sharing.
To avoid such errors, it�s important that you have your audio drivers updated.
You can�t change the driver always, hence here are the steps that will help in updating your driver-
- Press the Keys��Windows + R��to open up the��Run��dialogue box.
- Type in��devmgmt.msc��and press the��Enter��button on your computer.
- In the device manager page, click on the��Audio inputs and outputs��option to expand the page.
- From the drop-down list right-click on the��Sound and hardware� optio
- From the pop-up context menu select the��Update driver� option and close the device manager.
- Restart your PC
If the error is because of a faulty audio driver, this step should fix it instantly.
7. Discord Voice Settings Reset:
The last option would be to make changes in the settings of the�discord voice features. You can do it in 6 simple steps taking only a few minutes.
- Go to the discord option on your desktop and open the app.
- Navigate to��discord settings��and click to open.
- Click on the��Settings��tab on the right-hand corner of the new page.�
- Scroll to locate the��Voice & Video��option on the settings menu and right-click on it.
- From the pop-up context menu choose the��reset voice settings��option. This helps in fixing completely faulty settings.
- Click on the��OK��tab to confirm changes in the settings.
By now the no audio errors during screen share must have gone from discord.�
You can always use the above-mentioned apps when discord Chrome no sound errors occur while live streaming of screen share.
But if nothing works properly, it is best to uninstall the app and reinstall again to fix all bug errors.Tags: audio, discord, screen, share, sound, streaming